Me2
post-grad
Isn't this wonderful place . . . to even find someone who can share your joy in being able to continue breastfeeding? Having breastfed my five children for a combined total of about twelve years . . . I well remember the night time snuggles . . . and miss them . . . and why you don't mind sharing that joy with hubby! There is nothing like the look of a baby's face as he unlatches with a content, full belly smile, and snuggles in for a snooze. Remember the well, as you will definitely need those memories to make it through the teen years! I've had years when I had 3 and 4 teen boys in once house -- uh! the testosterone
!Since I had my first surgery back in April and that was huge for me as something I actively fought the idea of for years, I really questioned whether I should get other hip not which was comparatively not so bad shape of second hip although there had been plenty of time over the years where it felt much worse. Both were actually diagnosed at the same time many years ago, but . . . anyway, yea, I too was influenced by having reached our maximum out of pocket/deductible expenses with health insurance. And, so not wanting
have it looming over my head anymore to decide, and I will be feeling way better to enjoy summer come June.
Keep right on enjoying your recovery!
United States