HollyB
senior
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2014
- Messages
- 263
- Age
- 77
- Location
- Mid-Atlantic States
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Had a nice two hour nap and woke up feeling ...terrible. The stomach thing is still here and brought a headache for company. Darn it all, I really did feel a little bit better this afternoon. Hope this settles down tonight. This is definitely a Pity Party and I apologize for that. Has anyone else ever come home and had something like this hit them? Virus? Bad pill combo? How did you make it through? And I'm just wondering if there might be a way to check out pill tolerance before surgery -- anyone have any info on that?
I simply don't understand why people would take it for recreational purposes.
I'm sure that would NOT be allowed now - my grandkids aren't even allowed to eat bacon (too high in salt apparently!)
Once I was back on my regular anti-inflammatory I stopped. General anaesthetic takes its toll as well.