My 'good' leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your kind words Jaycey, I'm strangely relieved that I know what's been going on with my knee and that it can eventually be fixed! OS said to just see how I go once I have my hip done as my knee may well improve a bit before I need to consider getting a replacement for it. In the meantime as you say I'll get everything documented and take it as it comes, thank goodness I've got all you lovely caring knowledgeable people to turn to. I feel a glass of Malbec is calling after the day I've had!!! Have a lovely evening yourself [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

I am also getting sore on the opposite side(left). Scheduled for a RTHR. Good to know that it maybe just from over use of that side. I also have Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Hopefully after your hip and knee get fixed, you will be as good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart mobile app

OS said to just see how I go once I have my hip done as my knee may well improve a bit before I need to consider getting a replacement for it.
This is good news. The situation may indeed improve once your THR is done. We walk all wrong trying to stay off a sore hip. Fingers crossed this eases when you are walking better.

When is your THR date again?

Hi! I have the same thing going on! I already had my right knee replaced 5 years ago and am getting my TRH done next month..and yes! my left knee is now a mess too! So I totally get it. We are defo too young for all this business but just know that you're not alone!!!! :)

@debsnm aww thanks for taking the time to reply! I know bloody Sod's law! I'm ok now as I'm a great believer in taking life as it comes, I just need to concentrate on my hip then face the knee when I have to, best of luck to you too and I hope you're doing well?

Great stuff, I put your surgery date in your signature so members can follow your journey. You got this!

Hi guys I've a new date of march 1st so getting prepared!!!

So is this the RTHR on 1 March? Finally!

@Jaycey yes thank goodness!!!!

My left leg has been great for the past few years while I've been dealing with the wonky right leg... now that I'm 30 days away from finally having the surgery on my right leg, I've started to feel groin pain very similar to what I initially felt with the first leg... I was hoping to at least have a bit of time with two good legs after the surgery!
Going to make an appointment for x-rays to confirm, but I know that I've already got slightly reduced range of motion there, so chances are good that this one wants to be replaced at some point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back