Guest viewing is limited

PKR My Drama Queen Patellofemoral Knee

I'm envious of your stair abilities! I'm still working on stable support while transferring weight from one leg to the other during stair climbing.
 
I just managed to go down a few steps foot over foot without too much trouble. :happydance::spin::dancy:

There are 4 steps up to my chiropractor’s office and they must be just the right height for my knee. I should probably make the 20 minute drive there every day just to go up and down those 4 steps.
 
Happy Anniversary! :loveshwr: Lovely picture. I hope you've had a good day. Have you been out celebrating?
 
Thanks, @Lindylee

I had an eye Dr appointment this morning, so that was our outing for the day :heehee: and we’ve decided not to go out to dinner, my husband doesn’t feel well.

I made some crab salad and we’ll just have a light dinner. I’m happy to stay home.
 
happy anniversary Jockette. that is a beautiful wedding photo. hope your hubby is feeling better.:flwrysmile:
 
It is classically timeless.
And it is inspiring to see longevity in marriages.
Hope you have a peaceful, uneventful evening...that's the best kind in my book.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom