Guest viewing is limited

My Bilateral TKR - Blessing or Nightmare??

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best on the 4th Jeff...a new and pain free life awaits buddy. I have called the hospital and have requested Kate Smith singing God Bless America and let's go Flyers chants to wake you up in recovery...no better way......I will be thinking of you Wednesday..

Vinny
 
@vinny
Thanks Vinny. What a nightmare waking up to "Lets go Flyers!" I sitting home today waiting for the OS office to call with my surgery time tomorrow :sos:. I did enjoy the Ranger game last night. 1st Place! At least I can watch the rest of the season from my recliner. I'll post from the hospital as soon as I can tomorrow. Thanks to all for your support.
 
My best to you tomorrow on your big day!

Post back when you feel up to it and let us know how you are doing and how things went!

We will be looking forward to your first post in the Recovery Area of the Forum!
 
Best wishes tomorrow Jeff...see you on the good side

Vinny
 
thanks guys, Hey Tim, when do I learn the secret handshake. I'm hoping I do as well as you Vinny.
 
I hope you do better.......positive attitude ..

Vinny
 
Good luck tomorrow! May you have a smooth and uneventful recovery! And likewise on the 9th.
 
Good luck tomorrow on your big day!! I look forward to your progress and will be going in the same day as your second surgery!
 
Good luck tomorrow!!! Will be looking for your recovery thread!
 
Good luck tomorrow!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I made it! Will try to text tomorrow. Thank you all for your support. They had me stand upit was quite an experienceI love that little button for the pain med
 
Great, Jeff!!! Now you can start your recovery thread in the post-op forum and chart your journey to your new life!!! Looking forward to your updates.
 
well done Jeff - let us know your recovery thread name - cheers Maggie x
 
great @jhcompliance Jeff onward and upward....the first day after surgery I pushed that button a million times...you will do great.....each day gets better..as @Maggie94 says please let us know when you get better situated...

Vinny
 
Started therapy. Walking short distance and sit in chair. Still no sleep from the start. Increased pain medication just now. Hope I sleep. You folks are the best
 
Sleep will come Jeff but maybe in little bits here and there.....walker or crutches? better days coming ..

Vinny
 
Hi Jeff - isn't that first stand up weird? Glad you are up and about. Focus on your little "wins" each day they are all great milestones to recovery - cheers Maggie x
 
Glad to hear you are up and about and hope sleep is not too illusive. Looking forward to more progress updates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom