Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Michael Reed's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reading it Gran. It has gave me a place to go and just let whatever is on my mind be heard in a centralized place. Just keep on doing what you are doing and remember to listen to your body.
 
Tomorrow is the day. Flight is shortly after 2pm and I will be off to Iowa for the weekend. Things are looking up with the company wanting to talk with me about a full time position rather than contract work. Not entirely sure what all is going to be involved with the full time position but I am supposed to have a dinner meeting with my boss tomorrow night to further discuss things.

The swelling/pain that I experienced this weekend has gone away so hopefully it was just a minor thing and won't flare back up. I've gotten my bags packed and now I'm just going to relax the rest of the day and try to get a decent nights sleep.

Oh and Gran thanks for the kind words. That's definitely one of the reasons I made the blog. To help others that are either going through the process or preparing to do so. Glad I could give you some hope.
 
Michael,
Now you take it as easy as you can..I am learning to take good advice from mynew friends I have found on here..I am happy for you but please let your knee do the talking---- and listen to it...Be safe ans I will say prayers for you!!!! Enjoy yourself, you deserve it..!!!! :thumb:
 
Thanks everyone, and don't worry I am going to listen to my body. Good thing is that my bosses know that I am only 12 weeks (today) out of having both knees replaced so they know if I say I need to slow down and just sit for a few I need to. Good thing is that I am feeling way better now than I was before all of this when I was doing the same type of work. Now for me to get through these two flights, first to O'Hare from Nashville, then on to Des Moines. Only problem is they are expecting 40mph winds tomorrow in Des Moines. Should make for a fun flight in.
 
Well I survived the trip and working for 4 days in a row with crazy hours. Got a blog post running crazy in my head so expect something new in the next day or two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom