Mayhip8
senior
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Messages
- 376
- Age
- 62
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Thanks @Calgal @ahipgma @Layla
yesterday was a blurry day- I took my daughter to the Doc Who confirmed tonsillitis and prescribed antibiotics( in fairness we waited three weeks I can’t stand the thought of antibiotics unnecessarily ) I think it is time to give them now .
My son remains post viral/ post migraine - he did manage to get up and about for a bit yesterday, and I just had one of those sleepy feverish days that you see patients in cowboy/ western / little house on the Prairie films !
I’m self-medicating, I did say to my husband if the fever doesn’t break he’ll need to get a horse and cart ready, and a bottle of whiskey to take to the doctor as he drives me over the Prairie to the next town!

The Blumin hate being unwell, I’m very impatient patient. I agree @Calgal May be the stress of major surgery and recovery last year has made us more susceptible to viruses and bugs et cetera.,
I’m sorry that we’re all feeling germy and unwell. My house smells of eucalyptus oil, another special oil mix to inhale, honey and lemon, and a constant pan of chicken soup simmering. Can’t say that any of its worked, but I do like a fragrant house!
on the plus side I did binge watch series 1 of ‘The crown ‘ on Netflix, a total eye-opener ! has anyone seen it?
@ahipgma , I wonder what the pain in your hip is caused by? Do you think you need to see somebody about it?
I do hope that we will start to feel better soon and that @ChrissyW you have swerved the germs this time, and that your return in the new term is going well, it’s a busy one isn’t it this year with prep for GCSEs et cetera ?
Series 2 of The crown awaits me and that’s what I’ll do today.
Sending love and healing hugs to you all

yesterday was a blurry day- I took my daughter to the Doc Who confirmed tonsillitis and prescribed antibiotics( in fairness we waited three weeks I can’t stand the thought of antibiotics unnecessarily ) I think it is time to give them now .
My son remains post viral/ post migraine - he did manage to get up and about for a bit yesterday, and I just had one of those sleepy feverish days that you see patients in cowboy/ western / little house on the Prairie films !
I’m self-medicating, I did say to my husband if the fever doesn’t break he’ll need to get a horse and cart ready, and a bottle of whiskey to take to the doctor as he drives me over the Prairie to the next town!


The Blumin hate being unwell, I’m very impatient patient. I agree @Calgal May be the stress of major surgery and recovery last year has made us more susceptible to viruses and bugs et cetera.,
I’m sorry that we’re all feeling germy and unwell. My house smells of eucalyptus oil, another special oil mix to inhale, honey and lemon, and a constant pan of chicken soup simmering. Can’t say that any of its worked, but I do like a fragrant house!
on the plus side I did binge watch series 1 of ‘The crown ‘ on Netflix, a total eye-opener ! has anyone seen it?
@ahipgma , I wonder what the pain in your hip is caused by? Do you think you need to see somebody about it?
I do hope that we will start to feel better soon and that @ChrissyW you have swerved the germs this time, and that your return in the new term is going well, it’s a busy one isn’t it this year with prep for GCSEs et cetera ?
Series 2 of The crown awaits me and that’s what I’ll do today.
Sending love and healing hugs to you all



s to all!
I want so much to be able to walk all over Italy in April. I dont feel like it's a failed surgery, just some muscle or tendon or something. I know exactly when it happened. I was switching legs while putting my jeans on, standing then I turned slightly while standing on my left leg and I felt something pull. It's like when you pull your back out, you know ?
and may we all cough less tomorrow!
. I'm still hacking off and on. I've resorted to using my steroid asthma inhalers again twice a day which seems to be soothing my poor lungs. We battened down the hatches during the recent storms, weren't they nasty?! I only had to run out to the garden a couple of times to rescue things blowing away. Sending you healing hugs so hopefully you can get righty on the mend soon. 

I've never been a proper gym member before and thought I'd not enjoy it but there you go!
Grandaughter and daughter coming for a sleepover! They live an hour and 30 minutes away, so looking forward to seeing them.