United States
We need to get you all healthy and on the schedule for that THR!
United Kingdom
I just need to get back to some level of fitness now, to build myself up for this surgery. I shall attempt to get an appointment to see the GP this week to discuss and get a referral.
It’s warm, I’ve never been there, and it will be quite interesting to see what sort of things we could do, what do you think?


I managed to go for a small walk in the park yesterday and my heart lifted to see snowdrops blooming, it always makes me feel brighter when I see signs of spring approaching
United Kingdom
My new hip seems to be enjoying itself though my other thigh is achy at times but the shoulders do feel a bit better. I can't say I'm seeing any body changes but do enjoy it! We've been planning a spring break and we are treating ourselves to a few days in Cannes in May
I now have a proper reason to hit the gym as I may even be mixing with who knows which stars! I must ensure my bum is tight and nothing being pulled by gravity 
Anyway enough about me, looks like everyone is safe, positive and doing well overall. By the way, when is the South Africa trip, I know I've been missing in action but if there's room for a smallish one I'd like to hitch a ride xxx
United KingdomYes yes!my heart lifted to see snowdrops blooming,
. I delighted in finding some stashed away pots with daffodils and tulips poking their heads through the weeds that took hold over autumn. After clearing said weeds I've moved the pots next to front door and within eyesight of kitchen window to cheer me up wherever I look. Come on spring with our shiny new hips! 

United Kingdom
@ChrissyW Cannes in May sounds fabulous and you’ll be strutting like a filmstar no doubt rocking it baby!
@Calgal it’s fabulous to find hidden bulbs and watch them grow and cheer you up on a daily basis, daffodils and other bulbs are pushing through now in my garden also -even though we have stormy weather at the moment -their little heads are being protected by strong hand like leaves holding them carefully.
I’m off to the doctors in an hour or so to get to the bottom of this situation which might be an immune problem or stress related or just me putting things in my mouth I shouldn’t.
(like healthy food for instance,!). maybe I should just live off chocolate and mashed potatoes with lashings of butter, or my world famous lasagna .




I have developed yet again another sore throat ,red and covered in blisters.
United Kingdom
. We had to block our front door with large stone slates as it flowed like a river down the road and every car that managed, stupidly, to pass through caused mini tidal waves, it was quite scary and it was circling us from all sides but fortunately it slowed down and the waters managed to disperse and our emergency flood barriers worked well! What about everyone else, did my fellow uk hipsters escape the storm? It came as the culmination to an awful working week where things may change in my career (not through choice) but I have a meeting on Weds and can't say anymore at this point. Anyway, roll on Friday when it is half term . How you feeling @Mayhip8 , what did the doctor say? I'm full of cold, can't stop the nose running and sinuses hurt as well as a sore throat
but I see it as part of my standard winter routine so onwards and upwards my lovelies. Anyway hope you are all fine as can be and hugs to all 
United Kingdom
NEVER seen one like it here in 17 years. My poor chickens just retired back to their henhouse for most of the day. Glad @ChrissyW hasn't washed away. Hope your year improves and this all is just the beginning of a new adventure. @Mayhip8 how did you weather the storm? Hopefully both of you will be rid of those pesky bugs pronto and stay warm and dry. I'm back to tracking my food on WW again starting tomorrow. Weight is creeping up. 