• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

THR Mayhip8's recovery thread

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Oh my stars!!!!
Why not? Pile on, you nasty ailments.:gaah:
Glad you have some creative outlets to bide this time...
Sending all the best mojo your way @Mayhip8 :flwrysmile:

Fit4Family

post-grad
Country
You can’t catch a break @Mayhip8 So sorry for all the bugs in your home. Hope they leave quickly in a cloud of eucalyptus vapor. I watched the Crown too. It does seem they are adding some interesting stories for further seasons. A bit addicted. Hope you can get some answers for righty soon. Take care!

Calgal

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Yikes!!! I agree, time for yourself must be long overdue. Hoping your creative muse visits you and your earache goes away pronto. :SUNsmile:

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Wow Mayhip, I hope you feel better soon. What a long drawn out illness..
But the quiet time and doing quiet things sounds like a good option.
Muscles spasms are so painful! :gaah: We need to get you all healthy and on the schedule for that THR!

OP
OP
Mayhip8

Mayhip8

senior
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello all:wave:

I am pleased to report that the lurgies have left the building and the body, I’m feeling so much better,:happydance: I just need to get back to some level of fitness now, to build myself up for this surgery. I shall attempt to get an appointment to see the GP this week to discuss and get a referral.
i’ve passed the time by catching up with Books,television art work and napping frequently, last night we celebrated Burns night with traditional Scottish haggis ,tatties and neeps, we didn’t listen to the bagpipes but we did watch the film rocketman which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I managed to go for a small walk in the park yesterday and my heart lifted to see snowdrops blooming, it always makes me feel brighter when I see signs of spring approaching -I don’t think I’m a winter person.

In that vein I think we should plan a virtual break, how about South Africa? :SUNsmile:It’s warm, I’ve never been there, and it will be quite interesting to see what sort of things we could do, what do you think?
I hope life is treating you well, and that your germs are lessening @ahipgma @Calgal @ChrissyW how’s the gym Working out ?

Well it’s just gone lunchtime on a Sunday afternoon here - it’s grey and dismal outside, So I might go for a swim later instead of a walk.

Sending you love and positive thoughts for the new week ahead:roseshwr::loveshwr::flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Qdogpa
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom