May Marvelettes 2012 - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My name is Pat and i'm getting my "bionic" knee may 30 th and i can't wait.:what:

Hi Pat
Perfect timing, right before your knee surgery. I am on the 29th and trust me if I could, I'd wait. :rolleyespink: But we all know the story, having surgery to get on with life.

Say, how about starting your own thread and telling us about yourself. Folks will be along to say hi and wish you well.

We are from around the world so have a bit of patience for the different time zones. But it would be great for people to give you a proper greeting and send off to surgery.

Here is the link with directions.
https://bonesmart.org/forum/ho...ead-t3513.html

But here is the shorter version; go to the Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area and there should be a "New Thread" button on the left side.

Again, welcome!

 
I wanted all of you that are having surgery with me this week to know that I will be thinking of you!!!

It'll be great to see all of you on the recovery side! Wishing you all safe surgeries!

GO BIONIC!!! :yes 4: Holly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom