- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Do the frog. Just don't hurt yourself. Shave your legs....just don't cut yourself

Words of wisdom for the day

@stellaluna
United States
Do the frog. Just don't hurt yourself. 



United States
United States
United States
Thanks for journaling all the of the ups and downs and all arounds with recovery @stellaluna. So helpful! Also really appreciate the yoga info. I have ordered the book that @luvsibes recommended and you have ordered. I am going to check out the chair site as well. I have an excellent yoga practitioner who has a variety of classes that I will get back to eventually! I had to stop in July as there were so many things I could not do. I was also going to a Pilates class for core work, which I also had to stop, as there were many things I could no longer participate in. Quite demoralizing really, but I do what works at home. Still have the horses to care for, so can't let the body cop out completely. I digress....I find watching your journey and the exchange of notes with @luvsibes so helpful. Thank you for the inspiration! My goal of course is to get back to riding...but I have always cross trained to some extent or another.
United States
United States


