We all think we should be further than we are at almost any given point.I have expected all the alignment adjustments to be finished at this point..
Recently I compared this recovery to baking cookies. My chocolate chip cookies take 12 minutes to completely bake. If I take them out earlier, at 2 minutes, 4, 8 or whatever, they will only be partially baked, and not all that tasty, because they’re not done yet.
The same is true of our knee at 2 months, or 3 months, etc. It needs time to finish healing.
I’m sure you can relate with your knitting projects.
I was very frustrated in my recovery. I had a partial, promoted to be quicker than a total.Mine did not fall into that category at all I totally had unrealistic expectations, but that wasn’t my fault.
United States
) but she too has kept fit and never has had any issues. I tend to have many of the same health issues as her and need to remind myself about how well she has been doing!!
!!! 
days and we have a fairly large garden, that had leaves and pine-needles everywhere! It felt so good being out there, and hubby did most of the work, but I held the big contractor bags open and carried them about...
carrying large sacks of garden waste is a big no no for your knee
however we are all guilty of
and that tomorrow brings you a good pain free day whilst at work xx