TKR macduf387 has crossed over to recovery - round 2

No @sistersinhim it just started this week and it's definitely not pleasant. If it doesn't clear up I will be giving him a call. I want to believe that it will just go away.
 
I hope it does, too. It's strange that it just showed up.
 
Well hello everyone it’s been awhile since I have been on the forum, I guess that’s a good thing it’s been just over a year since I had my right tkr and two years since my left tkr. I feel good I have regained my strength and walking and exercising at least 5 times a week. My knees feel good and strong they do tell me every now and then that I have over done it and I back off for a few days and start again. I still have pain on my lower leg where they put the pins in for the computer alignment on my left knee which is a pain. Otherwise just living my life and doing things with my new knees. I did have plantar fascia ‘tis on my left foot and boy was that painful but I seemed to have got that under control. So for anyone that is starting there journey there is life after tkr. Just be patient.
 
Great to hear from you and that you are doing well with your new knees!
 
Terrific news macduf - great to hear from you! I am sure the pain from the pins will gradually dissipate! Keep it up.
 
@macduf387 I had a btkr done in September in San Diego - I live in Orange County but my friend recommended her surgeon at Scripps. Where did you have yours done? My doctor is Dr. Stephen Copp who operates at Scripps. So glad you are doing well. It's great when folks come back after a bit and share their successes. :)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom