luvcats
post-grad
@marieltha It is always a perfect day to hug a cat. If only the cat agreed...lol
Of course I did read absolutely everything in the articles archive while I was freaking out pre-surgery. Somehow knowing that down days are a completely expected part of the recovery process didn't make me feel any better in the moment. Nothing ever does when you're down.

I haven't so much finished PT as I have stopped because I get 20 sessions a year and I want the other 10 for the next knee.I must admit that if I had done my final PT I would be celebrating.
Of course I did read absolutely everything in the articles archive while I was freaking out pre-surgery. Somehow knowing that down days are a completely expected part of the recovery process didn't make me feel any better in the moment. Nothing ever does when you're down.
Shhhh. It's a secret! I'm going to surprise them!I'm not sure, but maybe we need to send out warnings to the world that you're coming......![]()

That is definitely the most important truth of all right? Everything is better than that, whatever challenges the healing brings.Oh, and best of all: I don’t have that awful bone on bone grinding pain.
United States
so my records show wonderful numbers. But those “wonderful numbers” were worthless at home because I wasn’t healed enough to have the function that those numbers implied.
