LTKR - 25th November - support really welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers for you on your big day tomorrow! Soon, you will be on the "Other Side" and you will be reclaiming the life that arthritis stole from you!

We are looking forward to reading that first post from you when you are on the "Other Side"!
 
@referee54 Many thanks! Not sure when I will be able to post my first one from the "Other Side" but will as soon as I can.
 
Good morning @SuperSnapper. I'm coming to on the other side of the world and wanted to add my warm wishes for a successful surgery tomorrow, to the airstream of wishes being sent your way.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow (tonight), Mary. We'll be out with our cameras soon! :cheers:

I'm hoping to be more visible on BoneSmart soon, I've been sideswiped by the fatigue that comes with the territory! Off to my first full day of real Physio and getting my life back!
 
@Threads, Sandra, so pleased to hear from you. I guessed you might be feeling really tired out but great to hear from you. Can't wait to be swapping photos with you very soon! I went for coffee with my usual photo pal today and she's been out with another group - good for her but I was a teensy bit envious.
Hope your PT goes well. Do you really have a full day? I'd be really interested to hear what you did and how it went. Good wishes speeding across the pond to you too.
I'm not sure when I'll be posting, not sure if I'll take my iPad to hospital but will get onto it ASAP! My bag is almost packed now. I'll be in 3 - 5 days but I'd like to be home on Saturday. We'll see how it goes
Take care
Mary x
 
@SuperSnapper Well the big day is finally within shouting distance. My very best wishes for a smooth surgery and an uneventful recovery. I will look forward to chatting with you on the other side once you are feeling up to posting. Please know that even if we are not sharing posts, I am sending you good strong positive healing vibes your way! :) All the very best,
 
@Lovestoread thanks so much for the good wishes:alarm: have to wake up at 5.30 am tomorrow for breakfast! That's going to be quite hard ! No food after 6.30 am and then only water. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Mary
 
@SuperSnapper
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope it all goes smoothly and as painlessly as possible. I look forward to hearing all about it when you feel like it.
:console2:
Best wishes!
Connie
 
Good Luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you when I wake up tomorrow. I'll be stalking your thread to see how you are doing. I was on my smart phone after surgery. I brought my Kindle and played games and even read some. I predict you will want to check in and tell us all how you are doing. I hope that you bring earplugs so you can get good rest. I hope that your surgery goes super and your pain level is low and well managed. -- Joni
 
@ConnieJOS ,@Djbrund ,@huskymama thanks for the good wishes. It's so kind of you. What a great morale booster this site and all you lovely people are ! :loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:

Yes, it's today!

I'm taking my ipad, iPhone and iPod . (I love technology!) I'm hoping I'll be up to posting tomorrow.

Mary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom