LoveGiants
graduate
Your garden sounds amazing! I'm hoping I don't kill my one tomato plant. I personally hate tomatoes, but I'm growing it for my husband
.
I'm glad you're doing better! I remember the first time driving after my last surgery. Not much better than putting the top down and throwing that puppy into gear :cool:
I'm glad you're doing better! I remember the first time driving after my last surgery. Not much better than putting the top down and throwing that puppy into gear :cool:
United States
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE tomatoes! If you ever need tomato growing advice, I'm glad to help. If I don't know the answer, I guarantee hubby does. But so nice of you to grow them just for hubby! I attached a picture of some of this year's tomato plants (taken from my phone so not the best quality-they are actually green, not yellowish like they look in the picture!) They are getting orange-can't wait for RED tomatoes! Our garden isn't as lush and huge as it usually is....I haven't been able to take care of it and hubby isn't here all day, so it's suffering a little.....sigh.
![[Bonesmart.org] Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery [Bonesmart.org] Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/43/43789-eab89e0acc142d901230c7724d13376c.jpg?hash=6rieCswULZ)
Suzie! Mopping after a TKR is a big accomplishment in my book! I haven't mopped or vacuumed yet, but I have dusted and straightened. I'm just not bouncing back at all for some reason, I'm just very slowly doing stuff even with little energy. Compared to a couple of weeks after my surgery, I am doing better but compared to where I should be I'm not doing that great yet and I'm sick of this lack of energy and stamina. I know it'll come back, but the wait is about killing me! Plus my knee is still really swollen-it doesn't look like it's shrinking at all. The scar is looking pretty good though. Okay-whining finished for tonight...........lol.

, but they've been planing so well! June BOOM! heheheheeeheee