lovetocookandsew
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 6,176
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Northern California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Ugh.............29 steri-strips total...................
United States
United States
YES! Did I survive? Yes, but with much pain, which is still here. But it was worth the pain. My hair is clean instead of greasy and I smell sweet and clean again. While I was in there hubby changed the bed, so I'm clean and my bed is clean.
United States
United States

United States


United States
United States
United StatesThat's not good news - it's great news! How wonderful that you got 5 straight hours of sleep.Good news! I got 5 straight hours of sleep last night.




That is fantastic! I'm jealous. I seldom do that even now. Sleep on, girl!I got 5 straight hours of sleep last night.
United States
United States
Portugal
enjoy, I found sleep really intermittent in the first few months as I think it was trying to find ways to get comfortable.
United States