Yes, maam! I know you'll be glad to get settled in.
United States
United States
United States
This morning my upper post area is really painful. I managed to walk as it's not the excruciating pain, but it's pretty darn painful. Even the lower post area really hurts, whereas originally it just ached but I could deal with it. Granted, it's not as bad as the upper pain, but adds to it so the entire thing is unbearable at best and agonizing at worst.
United States


Maybe later on today.........
United States
But, thanks for the thought. The swelling in my knee doesn't change so a hot tub won't hurt it at this point. We would have stayed in longer, but they kicked us out so they could close it up for the night.
In the future we'll get in earlier. I was going to hit the pool today, but my suit is still wet and walking to the pool in a wet, cold clammy suit in the rain somehow doesn't appeal to me. I bought another one online so as soon as it arrives I can rotate them so I can walk the pool by day and soak in the hot tub by night. It won't help the pain or swelling, but it'll alleviate the boredom. I'm so bored I'm watching an NCIS marathon. 
My husband is watching the same marathon!I'm so bored I'm watching an NCIS marathon

I'm so bored I'm watching an NCIS marathon.

United States
United States
The catalyst was falling today as I turned the corner around my bed, was hit by a sharp stabbing pain that made my knee buckle, and I fell. Luckily, I fell onto the bed so no harm, no foul. It would not have been a good thing if I had fallen onto the hardwood floor as that may have done some damage. But, for a long while after that, I couldn't walk again as the pain wouldn't stop. Thankfully, it eventually settled down enough for me to walk around and fix dinner. Tonight it still hurts with every step, but I am walking again.
United States
United States
