THR Lorr’s Pre Op Journey

Congrats on getting your surgery date set. That to me, was such a relief! I don't know why but I guess it was because felt like I had done my research and picked my surgeon and then was offered a date and time.

I'm excited for you too, the next step closer to getting your active life back!
 
Recieved text messages today

Your appointment with Nuffield Health-is booked for Monday 22 January
nothing else as to what for.

would I be right in guessing this is a 2nd.pre op,1st one was 26th.November.?
I’m waiting for another text or call for clarification :loll:
 
@Lorr Yes I'd guess you are correct. Generally a pre op exam gets done 2-3 weeks before surgery to make sure patient is healthy for surgery. Also it might include signing informed consent paperwork ... though that might be done either at your surgeon's office a day or 2 before the surgery or at the hospital when you check in.
 
Thank you Deb, makes sense as op date is 31st. All being well.
 
Wonder will I get a few hours sleep tonight.
appointment at 1300 tomorrow
wish m luck as you wave me goodbye
hope to see you all on the other side.



I’m bricking it really!
 
Hi @Lorr
Yes, we will see you on the Healing Side Soon and this surgery.... as anxiety producing as it is.... is the beginning of getting back to healthy and happy.
Another day in the office for the O.S. and I know you will be glad to have it done!
Big hugs, hippy pal.
 
Blessings for a smooth, uneventful surgery and a good start to the healing side of your journey. See you on the recovery side!
 
Hi @Lorr How did the surgery go? Give us an update when you are feeling up to it
 
:holysheep::hairpulling: One week not the best week ever,glad it’s over and hopefully things can only get better.
 
Not the best week ever, but it's in the past and here's to a new week that shows some improvement!
I hope you are resting and icing as best you can.
 
@Lorr Please start your post-op thread over in that section. We can give you much more support and help that way.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom