THR Live Man (Still) Limping

:goodpost: Great news from doctor. I couldn't wait to get assurance that all was on track.
The new year will be amazing.
 
:goodpost: Great news from doctor. I couldn't wait to get assurance that all was on track.
The new year will be amazing.
Thanks @Mojo333 , I do hope so as we are going to Rome at the start of February for the Italy vs England 6 Nations Rugby! Plus a smattering of eating good food and drinking nice wine amongst the sport and site seeing, naturally... :)
 
How great is that! So jealous. I don't have anything exciting planned. I really need a trip!
Hope you and your hip are in tiptop shape by then.:walking:
 
Just a quick note to thank you all for the information and supportive forum community which helped throughout my recent THR. I’ve now been back in the office full time since 2nd December, following a phased return to working from home over the last 2 weeks of November. I ceased use of walking aids at 6 weeks, after which I’ve been gradually building up my walking stamina/distance which feels great compared to my preoperative arthritic gait. Back driving the car but I think the motorcycle can wait for the spring...

I wish you all the best for your ongoing recoveries and I hope you all have a great Christmas, New Year / Winter Holiday period. :)
 
I've enjoyed following your recovery @Strod and enjoyed your quick wit as well.
From that horrendous big bruise you were sportin to our pool therapy concerns
you've been open and kind through all. It's great to hear you're thriving and back at work.
Driving - yay! No cane - Yahoo! I think waiting on the motorcycle is wise!
No debating that one.
Wishing you a very happy :merry christmas: with loved ones and a wonderful 2018!
 
@Strod, Happy Christmas, I’m pleased you have continued to do well. I’m sure you are looking forward to your trip to Rome in February!
 
Merry Christmas Strod.
Wishing you the best as you continue to heal.
:tree:
 
A minor achievement for the new hip prosthetic, managed to walk over 5 miles without stopping or discomfort yesterday, something I simply could not have done prior to the op last October. I am now officially one of the “why didn’t I do it sooner” crowd. :)
 
Right?
Happy for you. Truly an amazing surgery I say!
 
Hi there @Strod
Good for you! Hopefully you iced afterward as a preventative measure.
If not...and you're not feeling any ill effects today, I might consider you Super Man :egypdance:
Keep up the good work, you're doing great.
A wonderful Sunday to you!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom