MUA Limited ROM - CRPS

It's MUA time. I am on my way to the hospital. The procedure is scheduled for 1:00. I wil be in the hospital for 3 days. I will be on the CPM machine and will have an epidural. My OS was lovely today. I will update once I'm on the other side. I guess my header needs to be changed MUA - 7 weeks. Feeling brave and confident.

Oh wow here you go! You are going to get that elusive ROM now for sure! I am thinking about you for the next three days and sending you good thoughts

Hi wrangler hope everythings going ok just a quick thought, dont forget to take your pain meds about 30mins before physio as it can take the edge of a little hope your doing ok xxx

Hi @Wrangler.... Chin up and keep thinking positive.... Sending get well quick vibes from sunny Sydney. Maggie x

:yahoo:All went well. In recovery and on a CPM machine. I can't feel anything below my belly button so it's all good. Pain free!!! Got to 135 in the OR.

You must feel a huge sense of relief. You're over the hump. I am thrilled for you. We had our surgeries the same day. I am also having a slow ROM recovery. I'm at 80°.....see my OS tomorrow....
Good luck with your recovery :)

Amazing 135 in operating room! Wished they could keep the epidural or spinal blocks going for several days to keep the CPM going full blast so the adhesions won't have a chance to come back! keeping you in my thoughts and hope this will do the trick!

@numbzee - they have kept the epidural active! I am still on the CPM - it's good to see the old knee bending, I am icing religiously too.
There were no rooms available on the wards so they kept me in recovery. I had it all to myself last night and got fantastic one to one care by the nursing staff. They also have a never ending supply of Popsicles. :)

@Maggie94 - thanks for all the support from sunny Sidney. My brother worked in Sydney and met his wife there. I have had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful city a few times.

@maui I hope your appointment went well - thinking of you.

@Clipless, @kvhundley, @ibis and @appaloosa girl thanks for all the support!!

Hi @Wrangler, best news here!!! Love that you are doing so well. Won't be long and you will be home and resting and recovering in your own bed.
Love the 135 rom, way to go!!!
Dana

It's about time you got a break! Bless your heart. So glad to hear the epidural is still going Yeah. You are getting the royal treatment and we are all happy for you! Keep us posted and keep up the great work

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
leonardcotton
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom