Hip Infection* Life After SCaprae

What wonderful news!
The beginning of the process with the spacer. I pray this is successful @SCaprae
so that you are able to continue moving forward. My heart goes out to you in your journey with THR.
You are living what many of us fear. Praying for your comfort, peace of mind and complete healing.
 
You're positive attitude and tons of support here will hopefully get this getting better show on the road.
Sending healing wishes your way:ok:
 
Glad to hear the surgery is behind you and the healing process has started!
 
Hope you can stay with that schedule. Hope pain management is effective. I am sure being home will help spirits. Healing thoughts sent your way.
 
Good Morning @SCaprae
Praying all continues to progress as it should.
Hope your Saturday is relaxing and peaceful!
 
Last edited:
Saturday was something alright, wowser. Trip home & first night at home reinforced the reason there was apprehension. To see progress one must look backwards.
 
Sorry it sounds like you are having a rough evening. Early days can be like that. Hope you are able to get pain managed.
 
This too shall pass...healing hugs:console2:
 
Hi @SCaprae
Continued prayers all progresses as it should.
I hope you're comfortable and able to sleep.
Long haul for sure, hard to imagine.
Wishing you a peaceful, relaxing Sunday.
 
Had a rough night, at least it was at home. Moving forward again.
 
All we can do is what we can do these first days. Sending sympathy and prayers that all eases soon.
:roseshwr:
 
Just don’t try to move forward too quickly. Get lots of elevation and ice and stay on top of pain.
 
Very sorry to hear about the rough start at home @SCaprae
So much for the comforts of home!
I hope you can get some rest today with pain well managed.
Try to sneak in a couple cozy winter naps :yawn: :sleep:
Prayers for your comfort :prayer:
 
Appear to have turned a corner. While not a picnic, things are going much better. Made some height/positioning adjustments to my favorite chair & actually slept part of the night and able to doze during the day. PICC line refresher instructions completed yesterday so I am able to self administer w/weekly dressing /protection change and lab draws to occur at the same visit shall update as the days go by. If there are any questions, do not be shy.
 
Yes, I have a question....how do you do it?!
I understand you don't have a choice but I admire your strength and generous spirt
in your openness and willingness to share. You've been through so much in just a
few short years really. I am remembering you in prayer.
Warmest wishes for a comfortable and peaceful week.
@SCaprae
 
Not an easy question to answer / "the only way that I know how" though it is vague. Product of failures and successes, with a large dose of reality. Was fortunate enough to have strong, independent role models growing up ( continuing to grow each day ). What needs to be done "shows" itself if we recognize it.
 
Hi @SCaprae
Prayers for strength and your comfort as you continue to journey through.
I hope your week is good!
 
Definitely have turned a corner, moving about the house much easier w/ minimal difficulty & pain controlled (reluctant to. claim diminishing). Better attitude as well, support does help. Thank you all.
 
Glad to hear you are feeling so positive and that pain is controlled.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom