Guest viewing is limited

TKR Leg Bruising<<

Well today is "Happy"s one year Birthday. Happy is my right knee and it was the start of my bilateral knee journey. It has been well worth it the trip. I can do a lot more things now than before the surgery.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Isn't it great to be active and not feel that arthritis pain? Happy Kneeversary!
 
Yes it is. One of the best things I have ever done. I have a bursitis below my left knee. Had to have a shot 6 months after surgery. It has calmed down since then


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hey guys,

Has anyone else had tendinitis or bursitis under your knee after surgery. I do in my left knee and it requires a shot. Any reason?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Have a question about my wrist but the thread is gone


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
For some reason, most of the posts from the Other Joints Area have disappeared. Josephine knows and she is trying to find out what has happened. We hope they will be restored soon. :fingersx: :fingersx:
 
Hey guys,

Has anyone else had tendinitis or bursitis under your knee after surgery. I do in my left knee and it requires a shot. Any reason?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still hoping for a response


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think tenderness at the back of your knee is quite common. Have you tried icing the back of your knee? That sometimes helps.

There is a big bursa located at the back of your knee and it can sometimes swell up and get sore. It usually settles down again spontaneously.
This article explains: Baker's cysts and other knee bursae
 
Help!

Swelling in my left knee with pain laterally and under the knee. My left knee surgery was

[Bonesmart.org] Leg Bruising<<



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hi @lennie. That does look swollen. Can you describe the pain a little more? Does it happen only when walking or with certain movements? At rest? All the time? I’m tagging @Josephine to take a look at your case.
 
The pain is constant in the knee. Not overwhelming just constantly there. The pain under my knee is stabbing and debilitating and causes me to limp.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Care to tell me where your pain is using this chart?

[Bonesmart.org] Leg Bruising<<
 
Constant pain C at LF4

Sharp pain leading to limp C D line at LF3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think you may be right. It is a bursitis per my doc. Tried some moblic but going back for a shot.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Yesterday was the 2 year birthday of my right knee. Been a great experience. Happy Trails!!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I have a new concern. Do I need to worry about this?
[Bonesmart.org] Leg Bruising<<


It is obviously metal and sharp.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom