Guest viewing is limited

TKR Leg Bruising<<

Good Morning, @lennie
Wondering if you could be more specific about the area of the photo you're referencing.
It's difficult to distinguish where you are suspecting metal is protruding.
Wondering if you've contacted your surgeon's office in this regard, or your Primary Care Physician? Possibly you should have a medical professional look at your incision area.
Hopefully there is no pain involved. Please provide some additional information. Will look forward to your response.
 
Is there a way you could circle the area you are concerned about? I can't see it either.
 
It looks to me like a stitch or staple sticking out. Why don't you call your doctor's office this am and see a nurse?
 
Did you have sutures or staples?
I agree with skigirl. Get someone to have a look at it.

If it was metal, wouldn't it have shown up on post-op X-Rays?
 
Ok try this picture.
[Bonesmart.org] Leg Bruising<<



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I think I see some slight swelling, but it would be really helpful if you'd draw a circle on your knee around the area you're concerned about, so we can be sure we're looking at the right place.

Of course, we can't feel it, so I think you'll get more relevant advice if you see your doctor.
 
It's just not coming through in the photo, @lennie ..... Sorry. I think Celle's suggestion is the best. Go have your surgeon or GP take a look....whichever one you can get in to see the soonest.
 
Did you find an answer?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No. I will try to enhance the picture.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Swelling and pain has started in this knee. I will try to get an appointment when they open Tuesday. I think it’s minor


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom