TKR Left TKR 9/16/2024 and Right TKR 12/2/2024

Congrats on the weight loss! You're making great progress at three months post op.
A nod of approval at each OS visit and back to work and pre-op activity is awesome at this point of recovery. Thanks for the update, Jim. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :wave:
@JGK
 
It sounds as if you have had a fantastic recovery! You are far ahead of what a lot of us experienced. Good going!
 
Good morning. It's been 5 months since the 2nd (left) knee was replaced and 8 months since the right was replaced. I have some days where I have some weird pain (s) but generally speaking all is well. I rode my motorcycle a few times this month, first time in almost a year. I find that my leg placement when sleeping contributes to my weird pains. When standing up from a sitting position, both my knees "crunch" for lack of a better word, but no pain. I can't imagine running yet, not that I ever did, but bicycling, kayaking and walking is on the table. Working toward squats but the crunch is annoying. At the end of the day stiffness sets in and both my knees ache a bit. Nothing I didn't expect.

Good Luck to all
Jim
 
Some days I would wake up with extra pain for no reason. I assumed that I must have done something to aggravate it in my sleep. I bet you are finding the same thing.
 
Happy Eight Month Anniversary! For one of your knees. Which? Not sure. :wink:
Want to make sure we have an accurate signature for you here, JGK.

Please clarify whether your signature is correct, because it's reflecting something other than what you noted in your last post.

The "crunching" clicking and grinding type sounds are usually normal during the first year so I wouldn't worry about it. It's not too late to ice and elevate if you notice more swelling after activity.

Have a great weekend!
@JGK
 
Left was in September 2024, Right was December 2024.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom