Oh boy, I remember that constipation and the resulting pain! It was pretty bad, I commented one time to my husband that giving birth to the twins wasn't nearly as difficult! 

I learned to take a lot more of the prune juice and ate a couple prunes for good measure with each meal for the second hip!
I will comment on your wonderful friend, too.
Peeking there where the sun don't shine!
I like your goal of returning to Disney, something too look forward to..


I learned to take a lot more of the prune juice and ate a couple prunes for good measure with each meal for the second hip!
I will comment on your wonderful friend, too.
Peeking there where the sun don't shine!I like your goal of returning to Disney, something too look forward to..
United States



I did the same in my kitchen, then panicked until I realized if I walked away from my cane....it meant I could!!
Awesome feeling, I’m happy for you!