Guest viewing is limited

THR left it TOO long: Left THR Posterior

We'll be waiting to hear from you :SUNsmile:
 
Not much time left now until the Big Day. I’ll be thinking of you and waiting to hear from you in recovery. This will be a huge difference for you….I truly believe that.
 
I wish you all the best on Friday. You’ve done amazing so far & I’m sure now that you’ve had one hip done the next will bring all kinds of new adventures. You know the recovery is slow & steady & you have an upbeat attitude so all should go well.
Keep us posted!
 
Only four more sleeps! I hope you're feeling calm and ready to roll. I remember those last few days feeling like if they called and told me I could come in "today" I wouldn't have hesitated. At this point you just want it over.
May the next few days fly by. Lots of comfort to you as you await Friday.
@Deni444
 
Thinking of you. You know what to expect and you know what you can and cannot do. Yes, recovery is slow , but think how you will be. Looking forward to reading the next chapter of you hip journry
 
Thank you everyone :loveshwr: Bag is pretty much packed and I'm feeling remarkably calm this time. Got a long list of things to keep me busy this week, like baking extra bread for the freezer. Time will fly!
 
Of course it will go well. Never in doubt! Wishing you all the best for Friday.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom