THR Layla's Recovery

He bore the sin of the whole world and our suffering with our operations does not begin to touch the horrible weight He bore.
Thank you Layla

Happy Easter Lay la, even if it is a little late! :kitty:

Thank you! @Elf1
May you have comfort as you await your June 24th date.

Thanks to those above for the thoughtful wishes and kind words. Hopefully you all had a lovely Easter.
Wishing everyone a week of progress and pain free sunny days as you continue healing.:SUNsmile:

Virtual group hug ((((all)))) xoxo :loveshwr:

Happy Easter Tuesday, @Layla … I am having my hip surgery next Monday, and would request your thoughts and prayers on that morning...It is wonderful to see how many people of faith are on this site :) Bless you!

Hi :hi: @Bfam85
Thanks for stopping by my thread. Hopefully you had a lovely Easter Sunday. I looked for your thread to respond, but noticed you don't have one.

Consider starting a Recovery thread once you're post op. You can even start it the day before surgery, but no sooner, please. Doing so will allow us to leave you Recovery Guidelines which I believe you'll find beneficial. The support and encouragement you'll find here is the best. I can't imagine my recovery without it.

I will remember you in prayer for peace of mind, an uneventful surgery and perfect healing.
Wishing you comfort as you move toward Monday. Please stay in touch...we'll be here. :)
Peace and blessings to you.

rps20190627_063806.jpg

Two years Down.
Happy Hipversary my Friend!

:wowspring:Happy second anniversary! I hope your day is sunny and bright like you! Make sure you take some time to reflect on the things you can do now that you couldn't before.

How thoughtful. I have to be honest, this made my eyes well up a bit, sap that I am.
Very touching, I thank you. :friends:
I hope you have a lovely day!
@Cecropia

:loveshwr:Happy 2 year Hip Anniversary! @Layla You have made such a difference to me personally, and so many people here recovering. Thank you for sharing yourself and your journey with all of us. ❤️ xx

Thank you to each of you lovely women who are such a joy to follow and communicate with.
Your well wishes and kind words are greatly appreciated. I wish you all only the best in your recoveries going forward.
Hugs all the way around. :friends:
@mollymum
@ceezee
@Fit4Family
@HipsterKat and @trenna :loveshwr:

Happy 2 Year Anniversary @Layla! So glad I found this forum and wonderful people like you that are so willing to share their experiences and knowledge, hug, laugh and cry with us along the way.
:roseshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Alwaysknitting
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom