- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you for the kind sweet sentiment. @Fit4Family and @Teresawebb
Through a clear understanding of the emotional journey involved in the process of THR and recovery, I find it easy to give back here. I suffered great anxiety at the prospect of surgery and took consolation in communicating with members who'd gone before me. I trusted and believed those I forged relationships with which brought me peace and great comfort. For that reason I take pleasure in lifting others with the hope they will also feel comforted and reassured while on their journey.
Wishing you peace, happiness and complete healing in the New Year.

Through a clear understanding of the emotional journey involved in the process of THR and recovery, I find it easy to give back here. I suffered great anxiety at the prospect of surgery and took consolation in communicating with members who'd gone before me. I trusted and believed those I forged relationships with which brought me peace and great comfort. For that reason I take pleasure in lifting others with the hope they will also feel comforted and reassured while on their journey.
Wishing you peace, happiness and complete healing in the New Year.



and you're right we will all get through this together!!!!
![[Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/69/69228-381dff65b18c9f03cbda17a7a47b0c8c.jpg?hash=OB3_ZbGMnw)
![[Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery [Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/69/69229-cb644719e64e7582575cba7dde056b04.jpg?hash=y2RHGeZOdY)
