Guest viewing is limited

THR Layla's Recovery

Happy 2nd year Anniversary @Layla! I wish you only the best and all good things. You have helped me so much in my recovery with your kind sweet words full of love and compassion and patience. Hip Hip Hooray! to you.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Layla's Recovery Happy Anniversary dear Layla. Thank you for your constant support.

Izabel xx
 
I echo everything that has already been said here, Layla - you are a star!
 
Thanks to you two sweet women, @SEA and @clodaghcov
Your kind and thoughtful words mean a lot.
I hope you're both doing well and would love to read an update on each of your threads.
Hugs and best wishes for a beautiful Summer! :loveshwr:
 
Hey @Layla sorry I missed your 2 year anniversary, congratulations! By the way, how's mom doing? I hope she still has you running in circles :heehee:
 
Aww, so very sweet, thank you for your kind words. The two years flew by.
Its been a pleasure communicating with you. Please don't be a stranger here.
I hope you have a lovely Summer! :friends:
@Newstart70
 
Thank you sweet, @bickypeg it's always a pleasure to hear from you!
I hope you're slowly making your way out of the ODIC.
It looked like you had such a wonderful time with your family. It's too bad you're hurting.
I need to go check your thread, hopefully you're doing better.
Big hugs :friends:
 
I posted this last year but the message is timeless and touching -

Happy Thanksgiving and hugs to ALL here whether you celebrate, or not.

 
@Layla You are truly one special person. We are all better to know you. :angel:

Love your Thanksgiving message above. It is appropriate every day. We do have much to be grateful for. Hugs sweet friend.
 
Aww, thank you, sweet Sarah. Your thoughtful post above touched my heart.
You're such a kind soul.
Its been so long that I've posted on a regular basis that I get startled when I see my thread in the line-up :heehee:

That little video gets me every time, that dear man and how thankful he is for
the things most important in life.

Hugs back at you!
@Fit4Family
 
You are such a gift to all of us @Layla Many, many days your thoughtful words have soothed my soul.
christmas-angel

Grateful for you Layla and your big heart and rock solid faith. We do have much to celebrate. Wishing you and your loves a peaceful celebration. xxxx ❤️
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom