• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[REVISION THR] Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

OP
OP
Krista

Krista

post-grad
Country
United States United States
@Mojo333, with the great weather and fun/beautful things outside to stimulate all of my senses, I should do fine.

@Marvy, the travels and sights distract me from the aches! Mainly I want to check out many places here in the US where I've always wanted to go, but we even applied for new passports, which should arrive any day now. I don't know if I'll be brave enough to travel out of the US, but husband wants to go, and so I'll probably go, too. Gulp. :yikes:

Thanks to you both for your good wishes!

Layla

FORUM ADVISOR
Country
United States United States
Hi Krista,
Just dropping by to give you a virtual hug :console2: after reading that you're suffering emotionally while supporting a desperately ill loved one, and hoping for a recovery.

I understand not wanting to leave for vacation right now, but I'll bet the break does you good and hopefully you come back well rested, refreshed and ready to offer support where needed. Prayers for your ailing loved one, relief for you, from physical pain and safe travels.
Big Hugs
@Krista

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
KOTKR
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom