Krista
post-grad
Thanks, all! I just love my BoneSmart friends and how we support each other, before and after surgery, and over time.
@Cas, which of the three darling dogs in your profile pic is yours? He is so lucky, sharing a home with you and all of those cats and rabbits. Never a dull moment for any of them! We used to have our own dog, a sweet boy who was a pointer mix and weighed 85 pounds. He was pure gold. Sofi is a dear, but she has her feisty side, no doubt about it!
@Constanze, you ARE young! And you have recovered so well from your hip surgery. I can only dream of doing what you do, but I am satisfied with my abilities. Yes, middle school boys can be nice (my own was), and they were so good to Sofi, but I was a substitute teacher for that age for awhile, so I know the tricks they can pull!
@Mojo333, cheers for the miracle of recovery! You have brought that light of hope to many others.
@Irish Joe, thanks for stopping by with your positive thoughts! Health and happiness to you, too.
@Cas, which of the three darling dogs in your profile pic is yours? He is so lucky, sharing a home with you and all of those cats and rabbits. Never a dull moment for any of them! We used to have our own dog, a sweet boy who was a pointer mix and weighed 85 pounds. He was pure gold. Sofi is a dear, but she has her feisty side, no doubt about it!
@Constanze, you ARE young! And you have recovered so well from your hip surgery. I can only dream of doing what you do, but I am satisfied with my abilities. Yes, middle school boys can be nice (my own was), and they were so good to Sofi, but I was a substitute teacher for that age for awhile, so I know the tricks they can pull!
@Mojo333, cheers for the miracle of recovery! You have brought that light of hope to many others.
@Irish Joe, thanks for stopping by with your positive thoughts! Health and happiness to you, too.
United States
! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you! I admire all of the support that you give to everyone on this forum. I'm making dinner for my husband, daughter and her boyfriend. Should be a very nice event. I'm doing so well. Husband and I went on our 12 day backpacking/camping trip to the wilderness island again in August, and my hip performed beautifully! I walked so much, mostly on beaches, carrying my lightweight camp chair to lounge in. Slept on the ground in a tent. Spent another 12 days on the mainland exploring natural areas.
!
Pretty Lady.