That is so funny Becky and VW -- I was just sitting outside having lunch, feeling sorry for my cranky self and thought "wonder how @knit2tog is - probably great as we haven't heard from her in awhile.
@kmak81230, if you were sitting outside having lunch that might be why you felt cranky. It is 89 with about 60% humidity here in Chatt town today. I'm not sure how hot it is there but hot for outside. Hugs for a better day.
@knit2tog we are envious that you are back to somewhat normality!
@knit2tog - great reports and isn't driving again so liberating! I hope life is treating you well. @kmak81230 and @becticu I could do with some of your sunshine. For some reason we have had a very wet summer! Although the grass has stayed green since spring, I feel like summer just sort of breezed over us only dropping a few nice hot days here and there
Yes,I can't complain at all about our weather. Also a little wetter than usual over the past month here but we need the moisture. Unfortunately cloudy the past two nights for the meteor showers.
Hi @becticu ! I haven't been online as much as the knitting bug has me in its clutches and I am having a great time. I am doing ok. Getting around and doing what I need to do. ROM has not improved much since stopping PT, but I feel completely functional and in no hurry to get anywhere quickly.
@Canada35 life is definitely treating me just fine
@VW54 and @kmak81230 I am getting in a lot of driving time and getting around more and more
@knit2tog, glad to hear you've been back into the knitting needles again, clicking away with abandon! That, and driving more and more are sure signs of real-life progress; woot!
ROM is sneaky. It'll just creep up on you and one you'll realize your knee is bending more and straighter. It just happens naturally while you're knitting (your swelling goes down) and walking (everything else). Good to hear you're doing well!
Glad to hear from you @knit2tog - sounds like you are doing well and getting back to the things that make you feel normal. I think I have been in a ROM holding pattern for awhile as well - guess it is to be expected during this much too long recovery. Sorry we got a little distracted talking about the weather on your thread. Cheers!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.