Knees need to be replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding in the car was painful at first. The trip home from the hospital was really bad- bring pillows and put the seat back as far as possible to extend your legs, and ask for pain meds before you discharge (riding in the wheelchair was also painful).
That was the worst car ride that I ever took. I felt every bump---even with pillows and pain meds. I couldn't get home soon enough.
 
I live almost two hours from the hospital and my house is on a dirt road. When I come home i will ask for as much medicine I can get.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Knees need to be replaced
I was very fortunate, my OS seemed to understand the need for pain meds for several months. I was prescribed Percocet 5/375mg 2 every 4 hours as needed and was allowed 160 pills on my first prescription and 150 on my next four prescriptions. By the end of 3 months on was only using the Tylenol/ibuprofen combo as needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom