Bilateral TKR KNEE, KNEE, HOORAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesnest

Country
Australia Australia
Just thought I would start my recovery thread today as tomorrow I am busy with preparing for my big day on Wednesday May 1st.
First of all I would like to thank everyone for helping me prepare for this day.
I must admit I am a little nervous, as not knowing what my recovery will be like, but I am trying to stay positive.
I will try and post as soon as I can.
Lee:puppysmooze:

All the best Lee! You will be fine. See you on the other side!

All the best you will be fine having just gone through it today. I'm surprised how well i feel. :goodpost: :friends: :flwrysmile:

Good luck for Wednesday. In a way Im jealous having two done at once. One recovery. Got everything crossed for you. Try to relax for now. Easier said than done I know but you are going to be so happy with your new knees. It is SO going to be worth it. Take Care xxx

good luck lee all will be fine :SUNsmile: i am 7 days post op wishing you a speedy recovery .

Good luck on the first............im13 days out, and can actually walk about 10 steps with out help, but they don't want me to.........lol I get staples out this afternoon, and am not looking forward to that other than I think it will lesson the tightness of my knees...........ROM today was between 110 and 115... I got over worked on Friday, and had little setback on flatness. so we are working on that to get it back to where it was on left leg...

Hi Lee, I posted in your pre-op thread, so I won't repeat - just GOOD LUCK, you'll do great. Jenny:puppysmooze:

Good Morning all:friends: , well it has finally arrived it's 6:00am and I'm just about to hop into the shower after having scrubbed my knees..Thank you all so much for the kind wishes.
I will be back here soon with my two shiny new knees:happydance:
L:thankyou:

Good luck my dear!! We'll be thinking of you and wishing you a great outcome. :friends:

Good luck. Wishing you a speedy recovery as speedy goes with a TKR.

Lee, I hope all went well for you today.

Hi Lee, won't be long and it will be welcome to the other side...I'll be thinking of you.

hugs Gami :friends: :flwrysmile:

I hope all went well for you today (whenever you read this). I had my BTKR 4 weeks ago - and am already glad! Having only one rehab will be a beautiful thing.

Soon you will be on your way to healing and recovering - that much closer to reclaiming your life and having the surgery in your rear-view mirror. It's great to have it OVER.

Take care
jeanine

Thanks Jeanne, I walked with one walking stick to and from PT to today....I'm as shocked as everyone else was............life is good...................

Yay...well done and it will just keep on improving, little by little a few hill climbs but every now and then remember it's okay to just drift along with the rest of us on the recovery ride. :yay: :yay: :yay:

hugs Gami :friends: :flwrysmile:

Hello Lee! Kept you in my prayers today. Welcome to the other side!! You did it!! Isn't' it such a relief to be able to say..."surgery day...done!" God bless...and congrats!! Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HaiPao
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom