THR just a little update

@froggymom - Hello. We'd love to hear how you're getting on and how your appointment went. I had a suspect slight spinal leak after my Op as I had a headache for a couple of weeks. I'm glad to say it passed. Have things eased at all and are you following Jaycey's advice to ice and elevate?

Hey @froggymom.
How you getting on.
How is your hips and knees.
My knee is still giving me problems but I'm seeing the OS this week.
Joe.......

I just wanted to check in with everyone. I just went to the Dr. He said that the pain in my groin is from the cutting from surgery. The pain is a little better. He said that the pain in my knee implants may be from the implant not coming together with the cement and the bottom of my knee. That's why it hurts so bad. I'm going to have a bone scan and that means more needles aaah :holysheep:thank you everyone for being there for me all the time no matter what or when I need you.. Thank you and I hope all is well with everyone. take care and have a blessed night.

Hi @froggymom,
I have merged your two threads, we like to keep a members information in one recovery thread to allow us to better advise you, and it will provide you with a diary of your recovery.
Thank you

Glad you know what is causing your groin pain, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your knees.
:fingersx: the bone scan give you some answers.

@froggymom, I'm sorry your recovery is not going exactly as planned and that you're having to endure so much pain. I hope the bone scan will be a good step forward to figuring out what's going on. Hang in there!

Same here @froggymom. I sure feel for you.
Its difficult dealing with a recovery that's not "textbook".
I feel you are doing the right thing though seeking out the solution to your issues. The bone scan I suppose is also necessary to get to bottom of your knee problem.
Your friends on Bonesmart are here if you need us.
Better days are ahead Froggy.
Joe.........

@froggyman Wishing you the best. It is so nerve wracking when the doctors don't really give us a clear picture of what is happening, yet don't order the tests that would help do this. Sounds like yours did- so that's a very good thing! I am happy for you that they are doing a bone scan. There should be a much clearer indication of what is happening after this is done . In the mean time - like everyone else - I am following your thread with great interest and concern. Keep us posted on what happens. Thinking of you on this nice morning in western PA. Kathy

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Thank you miss muffet for being so nice. I no I can count on you all and that's so reassuring but I'm always not wanting to be needy or a pest. I'm having a real problem with swelling in both my feet legs and ankles. Its so bad. I'm trying to elevate them but to no help. And I'm still on morphine and percacet. I'm starting physical therapy on the 24 oh March for my right knee. I'll just keep trooping on and count all my blessings. Thank you to everyone for the support I no its helped me through this journey. I'll try to keep up on here. My phone always makes it hard to type. Take care and god bless all. :angel::hi::flwrysmile:

Froggy.
Family Doc I think for sure. That could be fluid or something else that can be easily rectified.
How's The pain situation ?
Please keep us informed if you can.
We've got your back Froggymom.
Joe......

Hi Jaycey and Joe. :hi: I'm going to see the Dr the swelling isn't at all better its painful. My groin is a little better. Walking is very painful in my hips. I'll keep on keeping on. I'm on good meds. I'm always going to have pain . I have Chronic pain. I have ptsd bad it effects my life daily. Thank goodness your here to talk to. Take care to all. God bless.

Ditto @froggymom.
Keep seeing the Doc's for your issues.
Health professionals are there for our health so keep the pressure on for a solution.
And do please keep us informed.
Your not alone.
I have struggled from time to time emotionally with my recovery.
This is not just a back slapping forum for people on good recoveries (although that's also important).
Greetings from a wet, windy, raining, cold, but Beautiful Ireland.
Take Care Froggy.
Joe..........

Hi mlsread I have just used compression socks and with that and staying off my feet it's helped . I have gout and that's been bad but it's alot better. Thank you for checking up on me Jaycey. And it's been rainy and wet here to Irish Joe but dry weather and 70 weather is on the way. Take care and god bless all. I love all the support and caring people here. I pray that you all are feeling good. :prayer::angel::hi::flwrysmile:

Hi Irish Joe and medfordart thank you for checking up on me its just so reassuring. I've been having trouble with my phone so my son fixed it. My hip seems to be getting better. At this time I feel
Groin pain and pain in the incision but it is almost three months it will get better. I posted on the knee side I feel weird because this is where I feel safe and everyone is familiar to me. My knee implant is so bad I thought after my hip replacement it would be better but it's not in physical therapy but it is painful. I have a bone scan on Tuesday after that I will see the orthopedic Dr he said maybe the implant didn't fuse right I've had a manipulation so I think it's another knee surgery and my left knee hurts and is on the way out. Thank god for you all I'm sure I will be on here more now that I'm not so exhausted and back in sleepless night zone. Goodnight and bless all.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom