TKR June 30th 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27 thank you for asking. My cold has eased up but now I am pretty sure I have the flu. Never have I felt so sick. Running to the bathroom, throwing up etc. Don't know whether to sit or stand. Needed this like a hole in the head. I am on the verge of going to the doc. I can't believe how sick I have gotten since the surgery. I need to get to PT too. I am really feeling down today. Sorry to complain so much. Hope you are doing well.
 
It's sounds like full blown flu that's for sure @martyz4 oh poor you x I was not right for ages after the surgery and I blamed it too!

I wouldn't worry about PT until this flu is over. It's no good trying to do anything with it. Rest, plenty of fluids and pain relief. Fluids during this are more important than food, so if you don't feel like eating, please make sure you drink plenty (non alcoholic:heehee:) x x

Sending you a ((((big hug))) from over the pond.

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Oh @marty24 poor you I feel for you. I've just spent two days with gastro which is yuk enough when you don't have a knee that doesn't move as fast as you'd like but boy getting to the bathroom in a hurry is almost impossible with this knee. Hope you feel better soon x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Nana moon 27, @shelli22 feeling so much better, thank you so much for hanging in there with me. I am taking it easy this time so I get over all this sick stuff. My son got it and I think my dh is the next one to get it...ugh! My knee feels good, I did 2 miles on the bike today with no problem. I will get back on it tomorrow too. Hope you guys are doing well too!!
 
Well done @martyz4

Yaaaay to feeling better!!!

I'm glad you took it easy. Well done on the 2 mile bike. I'm determined that's going to be me this time around when I have my other knee done. They say you can have one leg that's awful and the other a saint, so I'm praying for a saint. They reckon the next couple of months x

Take care
Love Nana mom 27 x xx (Ann) x
 
Yay! Glad you're feeling better x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom