July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rescheduled my surgery from July 17, though I really would have liked to be a sparkler, to August 28. That gives me more time to get other opinions.
Pam
 
I'm scheduled to have my left knee replaced on 29 July at the Mater Hospital in Sydney Australia with Dr Matt Lyons. I am looking forward to getting back to sailing my Laser, bushwalking, ocean swimming and generally living without pain, bending my knee and walking without a limp.
Could you please add me to your list.
 
[Bonesmart.org] July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
LaserLass, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

You will receive the attention to your concerns and questions that you deserve by doing this. I look forward to your first post on your own thread.
 
Travlingirl04. Hi and welcome to BS! I read your post about your dreams. I have not had any pre-op dreams but I did have a few post-op dreams last night. I dreamed I took my neighbor's dog for a walk thru the woods. Why my neighbors's dog and not my own was beyond me! Lol! Crazy stuff our minds are capable of ! Lol
 
I rescheduled my surgery from July 17, though I really would have liked to be a sparkler, to August 28. That gives me more time to get other opinions.
Pam
Hi Pam, while, I 'm certain you're anxious to get beyond this..I also think you'll do better after getting other opinions so you can feel complete confidence in your team. I anticipate being around to cheer you on in August....all the best as you move through the process.
Joyce
 
Hello everyone, I am having my TKR done on July 10th. Anyone got any helpful hints on how to handle the anxiety of 2 days to surgery?
 
[Bonesmart.org] July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
Lion729, you have been officially added to the July surgery list"



Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

You will receive the attention to your concerns and questions that you deserve by doing this. I look forward to your first post.
 
Hello Everyone, I am having TKR July 30th on my left knee. I just found this forum, and I have lots to read up on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom