July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
jackstraw, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!
 
Hi All! My surgery is this coming Monday, July 1st! A bit nervous but so far not too bad! Please keep me in your thoughts!
 
You can add me to the july group, please. My rt knee tkr is this Tues, Jul 2nd. I get out on INDEPENDENCE DAY! Fitting, huh?
 
Well I think I'm all ready to go! I'm packed, meals are in the freezer,ice packs made and Kobo charged! Only two more sleeps till Tuesday and as Monday is a holiday I'll relax and nap on the deck. I don't think there will be a lot of sleep Monday night. :martini:
 
Having TKR on right knee July 10th. Scared *#&@less. Anticipation is killing me. Everyone says how much better it will be, but I'm so apprehensive. Will have to do left next year.
 
Brithael. Hi and Welcome to Bone Smart! I completely understand your apprehension! It's a whole lot to take in. You have come to the right place. Here you will find the answers to any questions you might have. You 'll also make a ton of friends and do a lot of laughing! We can be a crazy bunch when we want to be. You will be so glad you found this site and by the time your surgery rolls around your fears will be alleviated. Knowledge is power. Friendship is golden! Welcome!!

P.S. look for me after tomorrow (July 1st) in the hip replacement recovery side under "Sandpiper sails over to the other side". My surgery is at 9:45 a.m. but I hope to be back to posting asap!
 
50yrold. Good luck to you on Tuesday! I know all will go well for you and that's great that you'll be home in time to enjoy a few fire works!
 
NeedNewNees you are in good hands here at BS! You will find a wealth of great information and you will make a ton of friends who will become your support system! You are not alone! Welcome!
 
sandpiper - all the best today. We look forward to your updates from the other side!
 
Jaycey. Thank you! Off to hospital now for a 9:45 showtime!
Will catch up in post op!
 
Let the July sparkling begin!!!!
I've been off line for a few days so welcome 50yearold to bone smart and the July club. I've got 22 days to go and am feeling good about getting this behind me..most of the time. I've started having these strange dreams about the surgery...sometimes I'm watching...sometimes I'm hurting and can't get help etc. Has that happened to anyone else?

On the positive side I 've been visiting with my sister in law who had RTKR last November. She is really doing great, and I'm truly amazed at how un-noticeable her scar is unless you really look.
 
[Bonesmart.org] July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
all you July kneesies for this first week of July---may your surgeries all be successful!
 
Hi Everyone!

Having BTKR on July 9th.

First time I have tried to post to a forum. Probably made a mistake.
 

[Bonesmart.org] July 2013 Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?
Rosie Outlook, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting. You will receive the attention to your concerns and questions that you deserve by doing this. I look forward to your first post.

FYI: For instructions on how to use the forum, hover your mouse or click on "Office" on the white bar at the top of the page. On the drop down menu, click on "How to Use This Xenforo Forum". You will find articles about the many things that are available to you when navigating the forum. Using this resource will enhance your enjoyment of the forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom