not quite sure what to make of this. Should I send my os an email to ask ? There are also times that it is painful in the joint to walk , I am on antibiotics but not sure if I started taking them before it had a chance to move there
I might just be super paranoid because I've been so sick lately. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
United States
i emailed my os this morning and waiting to hear back from them. I'm starting to get pain back in my hip and it's difficult to walk again
really hoping that it's because I have been down for a while with these hysterectomy complications. I do have my post op with my urogynecologist tomorrow morning so really hoping everything is trending in the right direction
this has been horrible.
United States
hopefully on Monday I'll hear something. I'm trying really hard not to get too worried about my infections traveling to my new hip
but it's really hard when I keep having worse pain and when it happens to be painful to walk on it sometimes
really want to feel better soon.
United States
she said that she would talk to the surgeon and get back to me so I guess I wait some more . I would like them to at least see me and make sure . I have finished my antibiotics and I am still having pain from the vaginal cuff cellulitis
if this doesn't go away I will for sure be back to the ER , don't need to get any sicker from this. Hoping everything works out
United States
i got a call tonight from my os personally and he is concerned as well about my hip , considering the blood work I had done yesterday and the fact that the numbers were still high. He called and put me in for a hip aspiration first thing tomorrow morning
) I can't wait to have an end to all this pain and infection , I'm exhausted