Jacky48
big-cheese
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2012
- Messages
- 3,954
- Age
- 77
- Location
- Ct. United States
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Good luck tomorrow Janet! Try and get a good nights sleep!

United States
United States
United States

United States
I have to fast after midnight other than up to 16 oz. of clear liquids at least 4 hours ahead, including black coffe or tea, carbonated beverages, some juices, etc. I'm sure it's 4 hours. It was the same for yesterdays surgery at a different hospital. But everyone has their own protocols.Hey Janet,
Glad to hear you got through it today. Hope you're resting and comfortable. Just a word about the coffee on Monday, are you sure that 4 hours before is enough? I have to be fasting, including no water, for 8 hours before.
Did they put you to sleep for the procedure? Is that what made you sick? Happy to hear you are home. We find out tomorrow at 10 about my mom. I am on pins and needles, will be happy to find out. I can only imagine how you feel, playing the waiting game.
Hope you can relax over the weekend. Wishing you the best![]()
:coffee:I have to fast after midnight other than up to 16 oz. of clear liquids at least 4 hours ahead, including black coffe or tea, carbonated beverages, some juices, etc. I'm sure it's 4 hours. It was the same for yesterdays surgery at a different hospital. But everyone has their own protocols.
United Kingdom