Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those who can't sleep because of hip, shoulder or knee pain, just have to sleep on your head like my little grandson did.
[Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012
 
Lol! Let me back up - Campervan, I'll try that when I'm more upright.

Debbie, I'd try that, too, but then I've got this neck thing ... Lol! He looks so funny!
 
Deb, is that a new yoga position or what! :skep: Janet, if you can do that, I will definitely take a flight out to see this in actionL :heehee:
 
Now that's a photo to embarrass him with on his 21st birthday in front of all his friends!
 
Jacky48 said:
Deb, is that a new yoga position or what! :skep: Janet, if you can do that, I will definitely take a flight out to see this in actionL :heehee:

Well, if I have to do it just in my underpants, no ones going to see it! Oh, what a disturbing visual! More than the top of my head would be on the floor!
 
Debbie that was hilarious! Janet love your floor successes! I have yet to get down on the floor. I guess I should give it a try! When you live alone you think twice about these things!
 
Marianne, that is all the more reason for you to practice getting on the floor, but when someone is there. I forget, are you still in PT? If you are, make sure you have them help you learn how to do it. I was terrified until Chantel showed me how to do it. Now I have no problems and don't think twice about getting on the floor. I even show off for people...LOL
 
It's almost here... 2013... I've been saying since before surgery that I'm looking forward to 2013! I'll be pushing off and gliding towards that one year mark and a summer to celebrate, enjoying the ride all the way!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012
    image-3396361795.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 158
Woohoo Janet! Isn't it wonderful to have those knees rarin' to go! Now this is what we're talk'n about! :friends:

Onward Cookie, onward Elmo, show Janet what you're all about!!!! :thumb:
 
Jacky, I can't find your thread! Where is it? I know you eventually will check here, so happy 7month anniversary to you, Mickey and Minnie!
 
Wow, I can't believe I forgot Mickey's and Minnie's anniversary!:yikes: Shame on me, what a bad mother I've become overnight!

Thank you Janet!:friends: I'll have to go find my thread, right now!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012
Jacky and Janet, watch those doorways----Supremos tend to get BIG HEADS! Don't want you to hurt yourselves!
[Bonesmart.org] Journey Continuing June 4th, 2012
Can you believe that you've posted this many times? How do you ever get anything else done? You gals are great---always enjoy your posts!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom