Revision TKR Jo's revision arthroplasty

Hoping that you're doing okay Jo.

I/we do know how it is with those dark places that we allow ourselves to go to at times.

These TKR's are nothing to be taken lightly and that's putting it mildly.

These TKR's are a blessing and a curse.

God Bless.
 
Hoping you are healing well. You help all of us heal well, you deserve the same!
 
Hello @Josephine and :happy-new-years-toast-smiley-emoticon:

Just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated and missed here on Bonesmart.

You have been such a ray of hope and assurance for us all on some of our most scariest days.

And now we are praying for you to heal and be free from all pain. May 2020 be your year for total pain-free living!!!
 
Best wishes inn the New Year, Jo! I miss you...
 
Jo,
Wishing you a Happy New Year, and continued healing.
 
Hello @Josephine ... now I know why everyone was wishing you well at the NYE party. I am just now catching up. I hope that you are feeling better now. I can tell you that after my 2nd revision when the initial pain in the knee started to subside, the pain in my shin was deep and hung on for a long time, throbbing and hurtful with every step that I took. I don’t miss that pain at all, it was something that I never expected but with the long stem that I have in my tibia it talked to me for a long time. I hope that you will get past that soon too.
 
Happy New Year, Jo!

:happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:
 
Happy New Year Jo and sorry that you have been having issues. We all miss your no-nonsense advice on the forum. Get better very soon!
 
:happydance:So nice to hear from you, Jo! I think of you often!
 
Hee hee! How nice to know I've been missed!

I'm seeing my surgeon next Monday because I have developed some sharp pains in the left leg. It's tough to get to my feet after and hour or so's sitting and I am reduced to using a walking stick all the time now. I had about 6 weeks of perfectly pain free knee and then it started. Mind you, I'm not taking any pain meds because the paint is sporadic and not on-going (thank goodness!) I am guessing this pain is associated with the many collateral ligaments around to joint. I'm still waiting for my xray cd-rom to be able to show you the gigantic implants I now have!
 
Hello Josephine! I was checking in to get an update on your progress. Thinking of you!!! :fingersx:
 
Josephine has retired from Bonesmart and will unlikely be back to read this. She is much missed but has a well earned retirement.
 
Holy cow I was just about to ask where is Josephine I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks for answering my question I hope she enjoys her retirement she is going to be greatly missed.
 
Back
Top Bottom