@marmora, @tiredwife @kneeper , @hopefaith, @pumpkin, @Daystar , @Betsy-Knees-7-2014 , @Phil75070
Hello and Happy Sunday!
Phil , how is your sleep cycle doing? I can honestly say that after 5 months of pain pills that kept me awake constantly, that the last two weeks I have had an over abundance of sleep! And it feels so good, even though I feel "lazy" because I am not used to all the sleep! It definitely has to be the Meds!! I so hope you are resting well.
Thank you so much Cathie (I love the spelling of your name!) for your support and well wishes!
tiredwife, I thank both you and Cathie for thinking of my husband's interview! It went well and he is now to have a second interview with the owner of the company this coming week. How is your Hubby? Recovering well?
I am so glad that I finally went back to my original OS that performed the initial arthroscopy of my knee years ago. He has one of the kindest bedside manners that I have found in the orthopedic field. He even hugged me and kissed me on my check, assuring me that he will take good care of me. That made me feel so good, as if I am a real person, and just not another "Knee"! What a difference.
Daystar, I haven't heard from you in a while and am wondering how you are doing?
Pumpkin, how is your recovery coming?
Dearest Hopefaith, I shall have to write you a PM, which will of course turn into a missive since it has been a while since we have shared. I am so sorry to hear that your half day therapy was not approved. That would have been so good for you ( I need it also, but am waiting for husband to get a job so I can get laid off! Other than that,i am looking for a therapist that I can afford on one income.
Fall is finally here, even though here in Georgia it is around 80 degrees. I so love this season.
Best wishes for a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs..
Jo
Hello and Happy Sunday!
Phil , how is your sleep cycle doing? I can honestly say that after 5 months of pain pills that kept me awake constantly, that the last two weeks I have had an over abundance of sleep! And it feels so good, even though I feel "lazy" because I am not used to all the sleep! It definitely has to be the Meds!! I so hope you are resting well.
Thank you so much Cathie (I love the spelling of your name!) for your support and well wishes!
tiredwife, I thank both you and Cathie for thinking of my husband's interview! It went well and he is now to have a second interview with the owner of the company this coming week. How is your Hubby? Recovering well?
I am so glad that I finally went back to my original OS that performed the initial arthroscopy of my knee years ago. He has one of the kindest bedside manners that I have found in the orthopedic field. He even hugged me and kissed me on my check, assuring me that he will take good care of me. That made me feel so good, as if I am a real person, and just not another "Knee"! What a difference.
Daystar, I haven't heard from you in a while and am wondering how you are doing?
Pumpkin, how is your recovery coming?
Dearest Hopefaith, I shall have to write you a PM, which will of course turn into a missive since it has been a while since we have shared. I am so sorry to hear that your half day therapy was not approved. That would have been so good for you ( I need it also, but am waiting for husband to get a job so I can get laid off! Other than that,i am looking for a therapist that I can afford on one income.
Fall is finally here, even though here in Georgia it is around 80 degrees. I so love this season.
Best wishes for a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs..
Jo
United States