TKR Jo has a new knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo and welcome back, what a great report! You really are the story of success and should be proud of the hard work you have done to get there! Congrats!

I hope your Mum is at least comfortable. I know how challenging it is to deal with. I lost my Mom nearly 2 years ago and it was very difficult. My happiest thoughts these days are that I spent time with her when she needed me the most.

Keep us posted and again, congrats on the new life!

Be well and keep us posted on your Mum.

Dawn
 
Dawn, Thankyou for your kind words - life is so hard sometimes xxxx ps you are doing so well, keep well xx
 
Jo, it is sooo good to hear from you. I want to be like you and be able to walk and walk and walk and not hurt or swell up. Maybe someday I will get there. Thank-you for the encouragement, just telling where you are with that helps.
 
Hi Jo,

How great that you are doing so amazingly well! Happy New Year! :)
And thanks for all your supportive comments throughout 2012!

bassplayer
 
Hi Jo. Just browsing BS again after a long break! Hope all is well with you and your new is now truly a part of you! Would love to hear how you're getting on! :puppysmooze:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom