Guest viewing is limited

JMacca's hip safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JMACCA - lucky you being first up. You'll find there is much to keep you occupied as soon as you arrive as they'll be running through final checks and preps so the time will fly by. Last few days. Good news.
 
@JMACCA Good Luck to you on your surgery! Everything is falling into place and you can relax and know that soon you will be all done and dusted! You have everyone here before and after surgery to confide in. Ask all the questions you need. Someone will have an answer and if it is medical then Josephine knows best! We are here
Cheering you on! BS friends are the best!
 
You'll find there is much to keep you occupied as soon as you arrive as they'll be running through final checks and preps so the time will fly by.

Yes I was surprised that it was only 1.5 hours from admission to laying on the table! WOW that is fast! I will have to have blood work, be checked in, talk to anethistist, talk to surgeon & be marked up, and then be put under. That was much quicker than I thought it would be!

You have everyone here before and after surgery to confide in.

Thank you lovely lady! You are all so awesome!

__________________

Last night I slept a total of 30 mins. 30 mins!! I was feeling so happy and couldn't stop thinking of all the awesome things that I will be able to do. It was hard today working off so little sleep, but it was my LAST DAY of work! Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the eve of my life changing for the better...bring it on!

:yes!:
 
Last day of work - great! Now everything is geared to YOU, your Op and being a fitter person - and coming out the other side you are totally allowed to relish the recovery time - you've earned it after all. :loveshwr:
 
Happy surgery date eve!

I too was too excited to sleep pre-op but I figured I would get a good rest when they knocked me out and that I could sleep as much as I wanted afterwards!

Did you decide on booking a hotel for tonight?

Wishing you all the best and I will check in over the next few days to see how it all goes.

You got this!


Candice - 29 year old from Aus
RTHR 1 June 2016 LTHR 13 July 2016 Revision of LTHR 12 October 2016.
 
@JMACCA - hi there. Don't forget to set up your postOp thread (if you haven't already?) Down the the final few hours now!
 
Well here I am. Day 0. On my way to the hospital in a cab. Smashing headache, I am sure that is a bit of stress but feeling super-pumped.

I get to perform a major milestone today - starting my own recovery thread!

Thank you so much gorgeous ladies for you well wishes! I really appreciate all your support!!
[Bonesmart.org] JMacca's hip safari



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom