Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

TKR JennyLynne’s Next Chapter

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Glad that you got some good sleep in @JennyLynne
... it so makes everything more bearable, for sure.
I remember you talking about your son when you had your hips done... glad you are getting some good education too.

I’ve had zingers with all my surgeries... some worse than others... just the healing process.

Well I’m glad you’ve only two hips & two knees as you’ve now a full set!!! Enjoy your social distancing... we can still only meet one other person & outside our home at the moment... weird times!!

Hoping the recovery continues well... love Chrissie x

Wolvesfan

Country
United States United States
@JennyLynne...I love your updates! I’m glad you got a great night’s sleep, and may it be the first of many. I’ve found that during this time of social distancing, a driveway get together can be excellent therapy. I hope it’s the same for you!

OP
OP
JennyLynne

JennyLynne

post-grad
Country
Happy Saturday everyone! Nice weather here in Michigan. My husband and son played tennis outside- I was jealous. I’m going to run them all over the courts next summer!

I’ve been trying to work of my flex. Heel slides are not going well when laying down, so trying to do it seated. Seeing a smidge of improvement but it’s so discouraging. I know it takes time. I hate that it takes so much time!

The back of my leg has been really sore in the last couple of days. I looked and it’s covered with deep dark bruises!! How am I just noticing? Didn’t bother me at all but of course now that I see the bruising... OWWWWW! (I’ve been accused of being dramatic, haha)

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
The back of my leg has been really sore in the last couple of days
Possibly the bruising is just showing now. I had some bruising around the area of my knee that didn’t show up until about day seventeen post op, kind of freaked me out. I was thinking, oh great, what did I do now?! With any luck your discomfort eases quickly.
I hope you’re lucky enough to have a repeat tonight on the sleep you enjoyed the other night. :fingersx:

OP
OP
JennyLynne

JennyLynne

post-grad
Country
Sunday funday! Haha not really!

Decent day. Ended yesterday with a lot of pain but woke up feeling good.

My big progress today - when sitting, I can now lift my foot a few inches off the floor. May not sounds like much, but with a snoozing quad, it’s the first sign of life!!!

Last edited:

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
VSing
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom