TKR JennyLynne’s Next Chapter

Starting my recovery thread. Right TKR tomorrow May 12- 7:45am arrival for 9:15am surgery. Still can’t believe it’s outpatient!!

My 4th surgery in 5 years... let’s make it my last!
Good luck! I had my RTKR March 8th as an outpatient. Having a great partner at home to help is so important. We had Alexa set an alarm every four hours for pain meds. I hope by now you are doing well. I wasn't allowed my husband in at all so I made sure I had lots of notes for him to read and I was very drugged up. I did physio in the room before I left, but I don't remember! Best of luck. You've got this!
 
@JennyLynne great report and update! I love to come back and check in and see how my surgery buddies are doing! It is crazy how time is flying by these days. I am glad you're doing well!
 
@JennyLynne ... Just today, I was thinking about the Bonesmarties who supported me after my PKR last year, and you were most certainly one of them! It’s great to read your update, and I’m so glad you’re doing well. Enjoy the summer!
 
Happy One Year Anniversary, Jenny Lynne!
It‘s wonderful to hear from you and read your encouraging update. You’re doing so well. Your words should inspire those experiencing second, third and even fourth joint replacements, just as you have. I hope you have a great Spring / Summer 2021.
Stay safe and well! :loveshwr:
@JennyLynne
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom