jaspa
senior
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2021
- Messages
- 376
- Age
- 76
- Location
- Lords Valley. PA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Can't believe it will be2weeks tomorrow!
I got to have another shower yesterday and did slow approach in which was better.
I'm thinking of trying 2 Colace instead of one which I've been on since surgery, even though I'm making progress every other day. Still need help getting compression stockings on and off only take off for night time sleeping and wear by sneakers when not in bed
Love those fushion cold packs recommended here and sleep with ice the 1st part of night, at least 3 potty breaks at night but getting 6 to 7 hrs and averaging 4 to 5 oxy 5gram in a 24 HR period with 2 tylenol extra when needed, it could be worst, dont.know yet if staples will go tomorrow or Tuesday.
I got to have another shower yesterday and did slow approach in which was better.
I'm thinking of trying 2 Colace instead of one which I've been on since surgery, even though I'm making progress every other day. Still need help getting compression stockings on and off only take off for night time sleeping and wear by sneakers when not in bed
Love those fushion cold packs recommended here and sleep with ice the 1st part of night, at least 3 potty breaks at night but getting 6 to 7 hrs and averaging 4 to 5 oxy 5gram in a 24 HR period with 2 tylenol extra when needed, it could be worst, dont.know yet if staples will go tomorrow or Tuesday.
Didn't need any ice last night which was nice and was up twice for potty and only 2 tylenol at one of those stops. Doing my exercises 2 or 3 times a day, warming most of my meals and my ROM was 97 today!


