January Jackpots 2012 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the BS's with surgery during the week starting tomorrow (it is Sunday afternoon in oz) Monday 23 Jan I just wanted to wish all of you good luck and remember you have a whole family of Bonesmarties there with you following your journeys and waiting on the other side to offer support and encouragement - good luck :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 
Hi everybody in January Jackpots... It's confirmed - I'm having my left hip done in February so I have to leave you all and find the February Fabulousities!! Good luck to you all - I hope everyone's surgeries are successful and wish you all a happy and healthy 2012!
 
Good luck to you too Tribaby!

And huge hugs for Dorothy and Rick tomorrow and for Britchick the day after. The Jackpots are piling up (silly pun intended)!
 
Little late....sorry!

Lots of love...and wishing Dorothy, Rick and Britchick very successful surgeries, easy, safe and no pain. See you all on the other side!! xxooxx
 
Don't know if you're still checking this thread Philippa but I hope your surgery went well.

I believe R1150RT is our last January Jackpot. Good luck tomorrow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom