Guest viewing is limited

TKR Jake’s Got a New Knee

Merry Christmas Jake!
Always nice to hear from you. Understandable you'd like to wait longer if your knee is still functioning well enough and you're not ready to lay low again for a few months. Let us know when the time comes so we're able to follow your healing journey and support you along the way. Many blessings to you in the new year!
@jakemedic
 
Hey Jake! How nice to hear from you and how successful your knee has turned out!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
 
Jake, nice to see your post. We all move at our own pace and you’ll know when the time is right for Jake 2.0. I’m moving along with the advances being more incremental at this point. All in all very grateful for where I am. Hope you and your family enjoy a blessed holiday together as well as all the contributors that come here regularly. Happy New Year all!
 
Hi there!!!! Great to see you pop in!!!!

My newer knee hit 18 months recently and my earlier new knee hits two years next month. I posted some notable milestones recently - hamstring curls and quad extensions are at 90# each, getting ready to increase; leg press at 190# at my most recent gym visit. I figure it's ok for a near septuagenarian who is still actively building muscle. And just today...

How's your bride and your flock of gals? Best to all for the holidays! :plugging-in-xmas-tree-smiley-emoticon:
My bride is doing well. My ladies are doing good too. They are not laying a bunch of eggs, but enjoyed when I pulled up my lawn chair inside their run for some scratches and treats yesterday! Still working on getting this little girls trust. She is a sweet girl that I’m attempting to spoil rotten! She was very spooked when she came to us in September. Not quite sure why. Anyhow Happy New Year to all of you here!
IMG_0739.jpeg
 
Boy is she a cutie! That face!
Shouldn't take her long to sense your big ol soft heart, Jake!
Wishing you many blessings, lots of eggs and wet doggy kisses in 2025. Take good care!
:happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:
@jakemedic
 
Hey Jake,
Stopping by to say Hi :wave: Hope you had a nice Christmas. It looks like you're coming up on two years next month since your TKR. We'd love to hear from you! Jtmav mentioned you in a recent update, so I'm hoping you receive email notifications and we hear that all has been well with you.
All the best in 2026!
@jakemedic
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom